Our reliable and experienced technical team offer a full installation service including design and commissioning across a wide range of industries. By offering same day site visits we can specify your exact requirements and provide a tailor-made service to meet your specific needs. Our team of industrial engineers are highly experienced in HVAC and all aspects of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, calibration and maintenance engineering.
We are NICEIC approved contractors and Gas Safe registered. We have many years experience carrying out heating and hot water installations, including boiler servicing and maintenance as well as installing and maintaining air-conditioning equipment.
To see examples of some of the design, servicing and installation projects we have completed please click here.
If you would like to arrange a free no obligation site visit please contact us
Our wide range of services include –
Full design and project management
- Fabrication services including on and off-site welding
- Pipework services to enable mounting of valves, flowmeters and other instruments
- Instrument hookups
- Screening systems
- General engineering services
- Power and control systems
- Cable and support systems
- Low and medium voltage equipment
- Internal lighting schemes
- Fire alarms
- Mounting instruments, valves, sensors and analytical equipment
- Install cables for signal and power
- Modify existing wiring and control panels
- Calibrate instruments on a regular schedule or plant shutdown using test equipment
- Traceable to UK accreditation standards
- Provide emergency breakdown coverage and scheduled maintenance visits
- Building control systems
- Engraving services
- Specialist machine parts manufactured
- Hydraulic cylinder repair and maintenance
- Full testing and certification following installation
Click here to view a range of our completed servicing solutions.
Click here for information relating to our water industry experience.